Headlines and Links to Earlier Posts
Remembering our neighbors who died homeless. Kate Coventry, DCFPI Blog. December 22, 2017.
Final Homeless Services Reform Amendment Act. Where we stand. Renata Aquilera, WLCH. December 11, 2017.
30 organizations say Vote NO on HSRA bill sign-on letter. Renata Aquilera, WLCH. November 6, 2017.
DC breaks down encampments in Foggy Bottom. Andrew Giambrone, Washington City Paper. November 3, 2017.
District needs to use legal tools to preserve affordable housing. Karl A. Racine, Greater Greater Washington. October 31, 2017.
Let’s get better jobs and affordable housing from Union Market development. Ed Lazere, DCFPI. October 18, 2017.
Inclusionary Zoning Will only Get Better Thanks to Administrative Fixes. Claire Zippel, DCFPI. September 19, 2017.
DC Has More to Do to Ensure Residents of Color can Access Growing Prosperity, Census Data Show. Claire Zippel and Jodi Kwarciany, DCFPI. September 15, 2017.
Blog on the Homeless Services Reform Act Amendments 2017. Washington Legal Clinic for the Homeless. 2017.
– DC’s Current Residency Requirements Puts Homeless Youth and Families at Risk. Sept 8, 2017.
– Build Bridges Not Walls: Oppose Mayor Bowser’s Proposed Residency Standard. Sept 8, 2017.
– Reform Rapid Re-housing Now to Increase Housing Stability. August 30, 2017.
– Requiring that Families Show “Clear and Convincing Evidence” of Homelessness. August 22, 2017.
– The Crisis Cannot be Solved by Imposing Arbitrary Time limits on Housing. August 24, 2017
– Mayor Bowser’s Proposed Changes to Homeless Services Law: Reducing Bathrooms in DC General Replacements. August 11, 2017.
– DC’s Progressive Values Must Guide Its Homeless Services Policies. August 9, 2017.